FBI: Season 2 Reviews

• 1d ago

You find yourself asking, are women really this small-minded to need all these feminism quips, adlibs and female-power BS? I would find it highly patronizing coupled with the poor acting skills of both Peregrym & Zaki. Season two even has Peregrym with substantial weight gain leaving her being hardly able to move or drive very well but thank God for the feminism brigade that had Zaki giving adlibs and attaboys for the most mediocre of actions which did nothing to his performance or contributions in any episode! I can bet you the women are back-slapping themselves right now at their 'MeToo-themed' entrée. The REAL FBI no doubt are covering their faces in shame and noses in disgust at how they are being portrayed so parochially.

• Oct 23, 2019

Good storyline, nice to see personal side of characters, adds depth and hold attention.

• Oct 16, 2019

Even though FBI is procedural, it's nice to watch a show that moves quickly with moderate intensity, and lacks boring filler that many of the long form serial dramas contain these days. It's enjoyable to watch due to the great actors, well written characters, and the relevant, important topics explored.

• Sep 26, 2019

Pretty lame for a season premier! Hope they get better or it's off my watch list.