The Flash: Season 6 Reviews

• 3d ago

At the moment, is not good like the season 5, but gives some hype about crisis in infinite earth 3.5/5

• 3d ago

This season sucks so bad. Where is the old flash team?

This season sucks so bad. Where is the old flash team?

• Nov 27, 2019

I am tired of reading people who review this show and have no idea who or what the flash is.... Grant Gustin has brought this character to life from comic books to this show.... maybe one mediocre season but other than that a great show!!! People who are going to criticize a comic book show or movie should be true comic book fans and not just a avid watcher

• Nov 27, 2019

It's hard to find entertaining tv, or film that dose not involve harsh language, drugs, sex, and extremely brutal violent content. Flash is just that! Its a really well put together show with each season being 20+ episodes. I just finished season 5 and it was excellent! All the actors, and actresses are great. Its an awesome show!

• Nov 26, 2019

The plot line has come back to where it should be with exciting twists around every corner! A must watch

• Nov 22, 2019

The worst yet. Season 1 was great, but the show has tumbled downward ever since. At least seasons 2 & 3 treated the Flash and other heroes with some respect. Whoever is making the decisions for characterization on this show needs to return to Heroism 101.

• Nov 19, 2019

Abysmal... I am saddened to the core that I ever wasted my precious time of 10 minutes watching this load of crap. Grant Gustin more like Grant should get hit by a Bustin. He was soooooooo much better in Glee when he played a supporting role. Side note: He should have been gay. In Glee btw. In this show Barry Allen is supposed to be a forensic scientist who get super speed. BUT I find that his character SHOULD BE FIRED. He was LATE all the time. I cannot and will not EVER recommend this show to anyone. If you like it.... you're entitled to your own opinion BUT........you're wrong.

• Nov 19, 2019

So far it's a great season! I can't wait for the Crisis event to begin!

So far it's a great season! I can't wait for the Crisis event to begin!

• Nov 15, 2019

I dont know what changed, but this show is handled Amazingly this Season. It's keeping me excited for each week and has me more connected to each character more than ever. I'm glad CW were able to make another Season as good as Season 1. My review might change later, but this is how I feel so far.

• Nov 14, 2019

It's just fine. Honestly, after season 1 this show has just been stagnant.

It's just fine. Honestly, after season 1 this show has just been stagnant.