Game of Thrones: Season 8 Reviews

• 12h ago

Unfortunately it had to end.

Unfortunately it had to end.

• 3d ago

Well I can describe this season to the writers the same way they wrote it for the audience. As a F**K YOU.

• 4d ago

trash total trash. D&D took all the quality buildup they had from GRRM and took a massive shit all over it, these two retards couldn't write a children's book without it being sub-par.

• 4d ago

Really, this season is crap. There are a lot of moments without logic. The end of GoT does not justify its previous seasons.

• 4d ago

Up until the final season this show was The Best I've seen. The final season ruined the entire thing for me I will never watch again, and I recommend you don't either.

• 6d ago

Game of Thrones: Season 8, despite its incredible production value and extremely talented cast, suffers from terrible writing that just communicated to the audience that the showrunners wanted to finish the series. In doing so, however, the show loses its meticulous planning for good plot progression and resorts to sloppy and lazy excuses for moving the pieces around the board. In a similar fashion, characters do not have time for their arcs to naturally complete themselves, and some characters contradict their earlier selves entirely. All that being said about the writing, the rest of the show really is commendable, from its cinematography, to its production and costume design, to its effects, and more. So, despite not being able to stick the landing narratively speaking, you can appreciate the success of the final season on other fronts.

• Dec 02, 2019

Wasted opportunities left, right and centre in every episode. Ruined character arcs and what was the point of Jon being a Targeryan?

• Dec 01, 2019

This was a show that literally kept some people alive, stoping people from committing suicide. This is the shit that was thrown in their face.

• Nov 30, 2019

Watched the whole series a second time and have to say the ending is somehow much more satisfying. There is much going on and you realize earlier That there are clues on that Daenerys is going mad.

• Nov 29, 2019

A shame how the writers decided to butcher such an epic tv series.

A shame how the writers decided to butcher such an epic tv series.