Genndy Tartakovsky's Primal: Season 1 Reviews

• Nov 28, 2019

Expectacular en todo sentido. 5/5

Expectacular en todo sentido. 5/5

• Nov 18, 2019

A masterpiece. Genndy is really something else when it comes to visual storytelling. This is one of the most satisfying experiences I have had in quite a while. Definitely the most satisfying show I've seen all year. I'm almost dying to see more.

• Nov 11, 2019

Excellent! Everything I'd hoped it would be – this show needs more attention! I hope in later episodes they'll explore more of an overarching adventure, or revisit some elements of earlier episodes, but that's by no means a criticism of the episodic, free-flowing nature of the show now; it's wonderful how much drama they're able to mix into such a nonverbal, visceral universe. Highly recommend.

• Nov 10, 2019

It's the best! Please say there will be soon be more and please revive "Dino".

It's the best! Please say there will be soon be more and please revive "Dino".

• Nov 06, 2019

So layered and full of emotion without saying a single word. Just finished it and those 5 episodes of 20 minutes each will stay with me much, much longer than 90% of the movies and tv series with pretensions that are thrown at us on daily basis. This is what art's all about. Thank you, mr. Tartakovsky and company !

• Oct 31, 2019

A well deserved almost perfect score. Primal is absolutely one of the best pieces of anime I've ever had the pleasure of watching. With no words in the entire 5 part series you're left with only raw emotion, this truly is primal in every sense of the meaning. Well done Genndy, well done.

• Oct 29, 2019

definitely the best show this year; no words, just pure emotion. The anger and sadness throughout the show are palpable. the universal nature of the show makes it easy for anyone to be invested in the characters.

• Oct 29, 2019

It's amazing! This is the top reason why I still dread digital remakes of classic animation, it's art that should never be overlooked and the quality of it's details and storyline are just excellent! Must watch and must watch again!

• Oct 28, 2019

One of the best new animated show I've seen without dialogue. I can't wait for the 2nd half of season 1.

• Oct 26, 2019

Without a single line of dialogue, this show sent me on a rollercoaster of emotions and was a stunning experience.