Goliath: Season 3 Reviews

• 4d ago

Much better than Season 2. Characters were eccentric but in the most positive of manner. The storyline was realistic but portrayed in a surreal way.

• 6d ago

Huge fan of Season 1. Season 2 was a bit disappointing, but Season 3 really sh*t the bed on many fronts. Terrible storyline overall. Bizarrely long scenes of psychedelic drug trips written by people who have clearly never done psychedelics. The characters we love from seasons 1 & 2 are mostly just hovering around for the sake of being there, but have no purpose. Some quite racist writing (from "Warlock" Natives to "Get Out" African Americans). I have seen many people call this a "great homage to David Lynch" but it's really just a very badly-done rip-off of Twin Peaks in certain scenes that was in no way honoring the style. Would be zero stars but the acting and cinematography were awesome. All the actors and technical crew are A+ but sadly the writers made it hard to even hate watch.

• Nov 28, 2019

A racist, muddled mess that has totally lost the spark of season 1. The black characters that were satirical zombies in "Get Out" are inexplicably portrayed here as bizarre, pathetic villains, basically slaves to their adoptive white mother, and our hero doesn't seem to notice or care that the Native American casino owner gets murdered. Please give Patty (Nina Arianda) her own series.

• Nov 21, 2019

Loved season 1, warmth continued with season 2 but season 3 is best kept for a time when you have nothing better to do. I love the main characters and hope the producers get back on track for season 4.

• Nov 16, 2019

The first half of season three was disorientating and frustrating to watch. The timeline jumped all over the place, things didn't make sense. I almost called it quits. The story picked up and I really enjoyed it by the end and I'm glad I stuck with it. I would encourage anyone who is in the same boat to do the same.

• Nov 09, 2019

It was a great season. Glad to see them start tying the other seasons together. There are some major plotholes and some pretty time consuming bits that went nowhere. I mean he discovers a body but nothing happens, are we supposed to have forgotten about that? Also, does almost chopping somebody in half not count as attempted murder anymore? Ok, so it's got a lot of sloppy writting, but the acting is great and I like how the last 3 episodes wrapped it up. I'd be down for a 4th.

• Nov 09, 2019

The last three episodes pushed it into 4 star category. Like the way they keep reinventing the series and this season was politically relevant in how the wealthy should never be above the law or benefit at the expense of others

• Nov 09, 2019

Great season that keeps you on the edge of the seat.

Great season that keeps you on the edge of the seat.

• Nov 04, 2019

I experienced it as an homage to Twin Peaks with a sprinkle of Get Out. Creepy, weird, engaging. Very good.

• Nov 03, 2019

Season 3 is horrible. Weird, boring, and the storyline is just so bad you think you must be missing something, but you're not. It's just really that bad. Not to mention the fact that although this is supposed to be a lawyer show, there's NO lawyering going on. And the very little legal dialogue there is would drive even a first year attorney nuts with its inaccuracies.