Insatiable: Season 2 Reviews

• 3d ago

Gets really absurd, it's just pure fun! Binged it.

Gets really absurd, it's just pure fun! Binged it.

• 6d ago

Si bien la primera temporada me pareció bastante entretenida, en la segunda la superan y con creces, que le dieran ese toque slasher me pareció bastante interesante y acertado ya que gracias a él pudimos ver el verdadero problema de Patty y si no era la comida, el final queda en el clímax perfecto de la serie con mucha intriga, así que espero y que con la tercera sigan asi.

• Nov 17, 2019

Craziest than first season

Craziest than first season

• Nov 11, 2019

Awesome show, even more crazy than season 1

Awesome show, even more crazy than season 1

• Nov 09, 2019

Do not listen to all the negative critics out there. This show is fun and entertentertaining. See for yourself.

• Nov 08, 2019

It was interesting watching season 1 again after watching season 2. To me, it felt like season 1 was a pilot episode spread out over 12 episodes or the first film in a planned film series. I loved the direction each of the characters took in season 2, especially how the supporting characters from season 1 were given more individual story arcs away from Patty & Bob A. I thought the chemistry between Alyssa (Coralee) & Arden (Regina) was great. It was also obvious, I thought, that the writer's really listened to the criticism the first season got and addressed them by showing that they intention wasn't to discriminate or shame people but that those things happen & these characters are representing the effects of how victems can feel & react.

• Nov 07, 2019

The first was funnier, but this one is still having a good time, especially in the last few episodes.

• Nov 05, 2019

Season two was way better than the first i kept Wanting more patty!!!

Season two was way better than the first i kept Wanting more patty!!!

• Nov 05, 2019

improved over the first, very good

improved over the first, very good

• Nov 03, 2019

Great story with some shocking elements to it!

Great story with some shocking elements to it!