It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia: Season 14 Reviews

• 2d ago

Is it just me, or is this show becoming increasingly timid when it comes to making jokes that might be considered edgy? It just feels like they're trying way to hard to appeal to the progressive-liberal powers at be, rather than focusing on producing content that slices through the social qualms of our society. Always Sunny, once a favorite, is like many other forms of media today, becoming yet another propaganda machine for the progressive, social justice warrior, woke culture that is killing free speech in our country. That's not to say this season is without its fair share of laughs, however, compared to previous seasons, the laughs feel rather muted. There is a world outside the coastal inner-cities of America, in case you've forgotten.

• Nov 27, 2019

An epic season which uses blatant analogy in a seriously funny and still thought provoking way; concluding with a brilliant re-telling of Waiting for Godot that increased both my comprehension and appreciation of Samuel Beckett's OG version and adds levels of symbolism to the classic.

• Nov 23, 2019

What keeps me coming back to sunny is the perfect mixture of self awareness and dark humor. Some may say this is the worst season, but in my eyes this is sunny at its finest.

• Nov 20, 2019

It really is always sunny in Philadelphia

It really is always sunny in Philadelphia

• Nov 15, 2019

My favorite show of all time. But... worst season so far. Just not funny

My favorite show of all time. But... worst season so far. Just not funny

• Nov 13, 2019

Fearless. Hilarious. Great show.

Fearless. Hilarious. Great show.

• Nov 08, 2019

HAHAHAHAH!! The latest season is HILARIOUS. I freaking love this show. I love Dee. I love everyone. But I love Dee especially.

• Nov 08, 2019

Running out of ideas. Playing on pop culture a little too much

Running out of ideas. Playing on pop culture a little too much

• Nov 06, 2019

The Gang Texts was hilarious!!

The Gang Texts was hilarious!!

• Nov 06, 2019