Legion: Season 3 Reviews

• Nov 05, 2019

Could have ended on a stronger note!

Could have ended on a stronger note!

• Oct 02, 2019

This series had me on the edge of my seat, beginning to end. it's beautiful for what it is. If more come out, I would watch it with joy. However, as the series went on more questions were asked than were ever answered. There were definitely some plot points left in the dust. Still love it! Just lost most of the time without that final tie-it-all-together moment to justify the mystery.

• Sep 30, 2019

I mean di i need to say anything!!! This series right here needs more seasons!!

I mean di i need to say anything!!! This series right here needs more seasons!!

• Sep 29, 2019

Good as always but expected more for the last season

Good as always but expected more for the last season

• Sep 14, 2019

Legion was the best show on television. The actors, visuals, music and adaptation to the X-Men characters were incredible. The only thing keeping me from giving a full 5 star rating? There won't be a season 4. Outstanding series.

• Sep 12, 2019

Looking for something good and different? Watch this! Such an excellent and original TV show. Visually speaking: this is grandiose! This show is different from what we are used to watch in many ways, and in a good way!

• Sep 01, 2019

Utterly Brilliant, Great story line superb casting and a good ending . Who could ask for more

• Aug 24, 2019

in a world where I never wanted to see certain finals, Legion gives us a season that is a bit subdued but worthy of a splendid theatrical saga

• Aug 24, 2019

Enjoyed every second of season 3, the new elements of this show brought the whole character to a new higher level right in the beginning. It is truly a masterpiece and a classic that many moons later people will still come back for more.

• Aug 24, 2019

Absolutely genius! One of the best comic book adaptations and most unique and original series you'll ever see.