Legion: Season 3 Reviews

• 6d ago

Legion was the best show on television. The actors, visuals, music and adaptation to the X-Men characters were incredible. The only thing keeping me from giving a full 5 star rating? There won't be a season 4. Outstanding series.

• Sep 12, 2019

Looking for something good and different? Watch this! Such an excellent and original TV show. Visually speaking: this is grandiose! This show is different from what we are used to watch in many ways, and in a good way!

• Sep 01, 2019

Utterly Brilliant, Great story line superb casting and a good ending . Who could ask for more

• Aug 24, 2019

in a world where I never wanted to see certain finals, Legion gives us a season that is a bit subdued but worthy of a splendid theatrical saga

• Aug 24, 2019

Enjoyed every second of season 3, the new elements of this show brought the whole character to a new higher level right in the beginning. It is truly a masterpiece and a classic that many moons later people will still come back for more.

• Aug 24, 2019

Absolutely genius! One of the best comic book adaptations and most unique and original series you'll ever see.

• Aug 22, 2019

A work of mind-bending art.

A work of mind-bending art.

• Aug 21, 2019

One of the best tv shows out there. David Lynch meets Stanley Kubrick.

One of the best tv shows out there. David Lynch meets Stanley Kubrick.

• Aug 15, 2019

The final season of Legion was... interesting. This was already arguably the best looking show on television. Creator Noah Hawley moves to the next level as he once again outdoes himself creatively. The world of Legion is so bizarre at points, but so wonderful to look at. David (Dan Stevens) is the leader of a hippie cult in this and a lot is done with this trippy motif. There is a new threat that is one of the show's best. The plot like the rest of the show is interesting, including some choice revelations. However, Hawley tries too hard to be clever and his fantastic ideas often derail the story. Things are less cohesive than the last two seasons. There is another stand-alone episode that is inventive, but really takes away from the main plot and wasn't really necessary. This episode is especially frustrating considering the reduced episode count this season. Only David and Syd (Rachel Keller) really have much of a focus. The supporting cast feels thrown to the side even more than last season. The final episode, well it isn't bad, but I think a lot of viewers will be expecting more from it. I don't regret the ride, but ideally I wanted a little more out of this.

• Aug 13, 2019

Legion's narrative may not wholly satisfy, but its independence and creativity compared to other television offerings make it a worthwhile trip.