Mayans M.C.: Season 2 Reviews

• 4d ago

Mexican biker with jewish ancestors? Holocaust? Really? Poor USA, another host sucked dry.

• Oct 10, 2019

Let's be honest here. SoA was barely passable as a show although it had its moments. This show is so terrible. I tried to watch a couple episodes but I just couldn't do it. This does not deserve a 71% and especially a 100%.

• Oct 09, 2019

Interesting show, good actors. The best drama comes from dialogue between Edward Olmos and anyone in the scene with him. The fight scenes and bike riding scenes are always somewhat goofy and contrived.

• Oct 09, 2019

One of the best shows out there.... has a few warts but the good out weighs the bad and covers them io

• Oct 09, 2019

Not a great start to season 2. Played out.

Not a great start to season 2. Played out.

• Oct 07, 2019

Best scene was when Happy, the guy being tortured in the chair says,"Stop, he's just hungry" talking about his beloved dog who was about to be shot by Angel. I do very much dislike Potter the fed and look forward to his demise. Other than that, the Prez is too short and the show sucks, No SOA by any stretch.

• Oct 05, 2019

I am a big fan of Sons of Anarchy so I was excited to see another MC get in the spotlight. Love the show and good job on the casting crew when they brought on JD Pardo.

• Oct 02, 2019

I refuse to watch this mockery any longer..a wannabe kills a green beret..not in this lifetime..s.o.a was a joke..mayans is just pure garbage

• Oct 02, 2019

It's as good or better than its predecessor! I'm not a fan of the intro music / lyrics, but the story line and characters are awesome. One of the best spin offs in TV history.

• Oct 01, 2019

I am in LOVE with this show. Season one was amazing!!

I am in LOVE with this show. Season one was amazing!!