Mindhunter: Season 1 Reviews

• 9h ago

Stylish and welldone

Stylish and welldone

• Nov 27, 2019

An intelligent, witty and entertaining period tv show structured in such a way as to keep the viewer wanting more. We really enjoy the depth and complexity of the characters and always look forward to seeing how the agents use the latest advancements in criminal psychology to better understand the mind of a serial killer. Great show!

• Nov 07, 2019

I have no idea why I love this show so much...I cant even properly describe what the show is about...but it is so awesome

• Nov 02, 2019

Great show, I would highly recommend watching and I hope they keep making more seasons. I really am waiting on the third season.

• Oct 13, 2019

Wow.... I don't know how I missed this show for this long. But David... David.. David... You can't hide these things from me. It's a long form zodiac with a very interesting origin story.

• Oct 08, 2019

I love so much about this show: the writing, the acting, the tone, and the cinematography, everything is on point. Jonathan Groff and Holt McCallany as Holden Ford and Bill Tench are amazing, and their interactions are hilarious. Cameron Britton as Edmund Kemper is terrifying and made me tense every time he was on screen. What really gets me is this shows detailed, cinematic shots, every scene is just beautifully captured.

• Oct 08, 2019

Love the show!! Need more please!!

Love the show!! Need more please!!

• Sep 30, 2019

it's actually.......pretty bland. the interaction with his girlfriend late in season isn't needed. many 5* reviews here have to be fake.

• Sep 28, 2019

I mean unless this show takes a giant turn.... I could only make it through episode 4. The dialogue between characters at times seems tilted and awkward. Debbie's character is completely awful and her creation as a plot device seems so forced. I and many others and very interested in the psychology and such behind serial killers which is why I believe I gave this show such a chance also why I believe this show has such inflated reviews. The only noteworthy acting I saw was the guy who played the serial killer Ed Kemper. In short the concept of the show is very appealing. The writing is

• Sep 27, 2019

Excellent story telling, directing and acting.

Excellent story telling, directing and acting.