Mindhunter: Season 2 Reviews

• Nov 02, 2019

It's hard to stop watching even though there isn't a likable character in the entire series.

• Oct 28, 2019

There is just no part of this show that is sloppy. Good writing, good characters, enjoyable acting and at times riveting. It isn't a truly great show but these days it can be difficult to find an engaging TV show that hasn't been there and done that.

• Oct 18, 2019

Second season wasn't as good as the first

Second season wasn't as good as the first

• Oct 16, 2019

One of the few TV shows that actually managed to get better in season 2. This program is superbly executed in every way. Well worth watching.

• Oct 14, 2019

wow, this went downhill fast from first season. that's all I can say. story of stupid detectives.

• Oct 08, 2019

This season was a strong follow-up to the first, but there were a few minor things that bothered me. I felt like they made Ford's character a little too annoying overall this season, and I felt like there were far too many scenes where either the girl from the hotel or the mothers of the missing children were lecturing Ford about the case, it felt repetitive. I also felt like Bill's wife was hard to watch sometimes. However, this show still has some incredible production value, and Damon Herriman as Charles Manson was perfect.

• Oct 08, 2019

I love this show. It not only shows the real side of catching a killer, but it shows how the BSU got its start. Please more seasons!!

• Oct 08, 2019

The second season of Mindhunters, about the FBI Behavioral Unit during the 70's, continues to be a dark but interesting look into criminal profiling. There are a lot of complaints online about the pacing of this. Personally, I didn't feel that. You still got a lot of what made the first season work: interviews with famous killers and a look at the process of profiling and how it works. I found the many hindrances, both political and otherwise, that comes with hunting a serial killer to be rather interesting. The three leads remain strong. Holt McCallany as Bill Tench stands out as the every-man of the group. He gets the strongest personal story this season. Joe Tuttle appears more as newer member Greg Smith. The character brings a certain understated humor to the role being both well-meaning but also a little over-his-head. Frozen's Jonathan Groff remains interesting in his role of earnest, odd Holden Ford. However, I did find that in the first episode he acted a little too naively, considering that he got accepted into the FBI, to be believable. The actors playing the new batch of serial killers being interviewed remain a highlight as they all do a good job. Overall, if you're into crime dramas, I recommend this.

• Oct 07, 2019

Loved it, Can't wait for Season 3

Loved it, Can't wait for Season 3

• Oct 07, 2019

Great second season. Holden's meltdown with his old boss is brilliant. His warts show in more relief this time around. Bill is center stage a lot, dealing with the situation with his son. Situations arise on the job that remind him of it. He doesn't say anything, but the writer/audience/Bill connection on these is great. Attention to detail. Bill lights his cigarettes with a Zippo lighter. Given his generation and background, that is an "of course," but could easily have been missed by the writers/directors.