Mr. Robot: Season 4 Reviews

• 14h ago

Excellent writing. Picked back up in steam for me, to be one of my favorite shows on TV right now

• 1d ago

PERFECTION. All thanks goes to Sam Esmail and the rest of the cast.

PERFECTION. All thanks goes to Sam Esmail and the rest of the cast.

• 3d ago

Been watching from the day it was aired...great actors, brilliant cinematographer and a genius director/writer.

• 3d ago

Seriously, so far, Season 4 is amazingly well-written. Better than seasons 2 & 3 combined. I will be sad when it's all over.

Best show on TV ever

Best show on TV ever

• 4d ago

The whole series has had a wonderful meaning, scenograpghy, edition and evolution of characters, but season 4 proves it the most. I can't understand how thid show is so slept on.

• 4d ago

Final season is superb. Superior acting, superior writing, excellently paced and the music is phenomenal.

this series is literally no 1 u should watch it once

this series is literally no 1 u should watch it once

• 4d ago

Great stuff! Love this season and the acting, writing, and direction are superb.. I am a huge fan of the cast, the message, and the look of this series up and down.

• Dec 03, 2019

I'm loving so much the Season 4.

I'm loving so much the Season 4.