Mr. Robot: Season 4 Reviews

• 2d ago

Watch. You won't regret it.

Watch. You won't regret it.

• 2d ago

A slow burn with graphic language and twists that keeps upping the cost of admission. Looks like it's going full Sci-fi this season or it'll be another audience trick. So far it's a must watch.

• 2d ago

Visually stunning, with award-worthy performances from every actor involved, the final season of "Mr. Robot" looks to close out the series at the top of it's game. It's full of twists, surprise reveals, and an engaging plot that never lets up. And is the rare series where once you finish a season, you want to immediately go back and watch everything that came before it all over again now that you have new information about people, their motivations, and other reveals... as they completely change everything once discovered. This is what a show looks like when it's creator, Sam Esmail, has plotted out the entire narrative from before the first episode ever aired (as opposed to something like "The Walking Dead" which clearly has a writer's room trying to figure out what the hell to do next). And it benefits from his unified vision as both the showrunner, producer, writer, creator, and also director of every single episode of seasons 2, 3, and 4. "Mr. Robot" is already in the top 3 of my all-time favorite shows, but it just might take the top spot by the time it concludes. If you've never seen it, the first three seasons are available on Amazon Prime. You'll be sold by the first 5~10 minutes of the first episode, like I was.

• 2d ago

I've only seen the first season so far so my assessment is based on that. I might catch myself up not too sure. My gripes are that the first season feels like a Fight Club ripoff i.e. trying to take down the system and the guy is an outsider with mental issues. Then the 'multiple personality' reveal made it more so, also why does the other character need to pick up a guy at a gay bar to get his personal info. Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't this supposed to be a show about HACKING? Gay sex scenes crowbarred in there when hacking would've made them superfluous. And the character in question would DEFINITELY have the skills to do it. Just thoughts based on season 1, I didn't think it was terrible but I didn't see much of a reason to continue watching either. No compelling story lines.

• 4d ago

Best real life show of all times

Best real life show of all times

• 6d ago

This series has been awesome since the very first episode and Season 4 starts off really well continuing the plot from the end of season 3. Rami Malek is impeccable as Elliot and he really carries the show with his quirky and unusual character. I look forward to seeing where the series will go, no doubt Sam Esmail will keep us on the edge of our seats and guessing until the last episode. Great tv, I would highly recommend it.

• Oct 09, 2019

This show doesn't fail, good writing is the essential recipe that has allowed this show to deliver consistent quality stories for 4 seasons. This is where shows like this succeed and where Game of thrones failed.

• Oct 09, 2019

Based off the premier which was a brilliant hour of television this is going to be an epic final season and cement Mr. Robot in the top tier of TV history

• Oct 08, 2019

This is so wonderfully red pill....

This is so wonderfully red pill....

• Oct 08, 2019

One of the best shows I've ever watched on TV.

One of the best shows I've ever watched on TV.