Nancy Drew: Season 1 Reviews

• 3d ago

It has potential, but I find it hard to like Nancy and I think that there is too many instances of "convenient situations" helping her solve the cases instead of the Nancy Drew talent of perception that we love in the books. I hope the pacing and the dialogue gets better and please stop with all of the contrived conveniences.

• 5d ago

I started watching this series and, so far, am really loving it. It's engaging and intriguing. Intelligently written and truly enjoyable!!

• Nov 30, 2019

Very suspenseful. So far I really like this show

Very suspenseful. So far I really like this show

• Nov 28, 2019

I love it so far! I have seen only the 6 episodes of the season, so far, but it has me hooked to my seat until the end. Normally, I don't watch any from the CW, but Nancy Drew is holding me down and won't let go with its thrilling and paranormal mystery. If you love crime or paranormal shows, I recommend this show to you!

• Nov 27, 2019

great cast. mystery mixed with a supernatural element

great cast. mystery mixed with a supernatural element

• Nov 22, 2019

It was not supposed to be a rotten supernatural comedy...

It was not supposed to be a rotten supernatural comedy...

• Nov 22, 2019

I have to say . . . bland. Not even close to it's CW sisters and brothers. Best Thing: Alex Saxon. He's the best actor on the show. I don't say that just because he's hot (he is), but his character is so much more focused than the others. You can't help but keep your eyes on him in group scenes. This show won't last, so where can we see him next? Sorry to have to say this, but it's hard to like a series with a boring lead. Writing and direction need work.

• Nov 17, 2019

I love this show, just as good as riverdale! Keeps you on ur toes!

I love this show, just as good as riverdale! Keeps you on ur toes!

• Nov 13, 2019

I watched the first 5 episodes and can barely keep from dozing off. This show is so boring. Like a boat floating on a lake with no wind. It just sits there going nowhere.

• Nov 13, 2019