Nancy Drew: Season 1 Reviews

• 21h ago

Great show!! On my DVR list!

Great show!! On my DVR list!

• 22h ago

Love it! I can not wait to see how it grows as a show ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Love it! I can not wait to see how it grows as a show ❤️❤️❤️❤️

• 22h ago

Great update to a true classic!

Great update to a true classic!

• 1d ago

I wanted to like this show, I grew up with Nancy Drew books, but before even the questionable acting is the fact that it was just plain boring. And stilted. I felt no excitement about the mystery and the quest to solve it. I'm really surprised by the rating for it here and all the comments about liking it because it has no agenda, lol. That's some pretty low standards for people who seem to claim they have high standards. Just proves even more that it's just trolls.

• 2d ago

not a bad show I thought it was really good no agenda love it

not a bad show I thought it was really good no agenda love it

• 4d ago

Too many sex related scenes for the series sad and my lil sis waited so long read every book

• 4d ago

I really enjoyed the nods to Classic Nancy Drew books, it was fun for me to try to pick out things from the books while viewing. I really enjoyed Kennedy McMann as Nancy Drew and I am excited to see more episodes

• 4d ago

Enjoyed the pilot. Basic murder mystery with the Nancy Drew detective charm. So nice to see a show without a political agenda.

• 4d ago

Totally thrown off from the originality of the books, games, pretty much anything about Nancy Drew.

• 5d ago

Terrible show. Isn't anything like the books. Nancy and her dad are suppose to have a close relationship, she's also suppose to be close friends with Bess and George who are suppose to be cousins. She also doesn't go around sleeping with guys.