Our Boys: Season 1 Reviews

• 4d ago

Fantastic on many levels. Rare to see something with such complexity and compassion. Thoroughly fascinating!

• Sep 16, 2019

• Sep 15, 2019

Absolutely fantastic.

Absolutely fantastic.

• Sep 12, 2019

A must watch movie that will open your eyes to the injustices of our world.

A must watch movie that will open your eyes to the injustices of our world.

• Sep 09, 2019

Very Good! Dont listen to the hate from the Zionists, they dont want you to watch this show and see the truth. Watch it and make a picture yourself, dont be a sheep :)

• Sep 09, 2019

HBO has always had a Liberal Agenda, so I'm not surprised they glossed of the deaths of three Israeli Jew's, and focus on the exclusively on the Palestinian victim. They portray Israel's as racist and vengeful. The directors and producers, so whom are Jews themselves obviously had an agenda. Boycott HBO! I wouldn't surprised if Hamas or the Irian Mullah Regime payed money under the table to produce this trash.

• Sep 08, 2019

Antisemitism is back on top!

Antisemitism is back on top!

• Sep 05, 2019

What a piece of antisemitic crap. Leftardism at its worst!

What a piece of antisemitic crap. Leftardism at its worst!

• Sep 05, 2019