Peaky Blinders: Series 5 Reviews

• 4h ago

Amazing, enthralling, thrilling, and absolutely fantastic.

Amazing, enthralling, thrilling, and absolutely fantastic.

• Oct 14, 2019

liked it alot, just a treat for all the senses, and it needs to be said again that the choice of modern sort of punk music for the series was 100% correct, period music from then wasn't capable of capturing the emotion and energy..

Another great season!

Another great season!

• 2d ago

Season 5 was the most disappointing because of the ending. The show series is outstanding.

• 2d ago

I felt like it was some way different from the others seasons, but still an awesome fifth season, the season ended in the best part so mega hyped for next season.

• 2d ago

Each season is better than the last! This season, better than any other, beautifully paints the internal battles each character is going through without a word being said. As always, the writing, cinematography, and acting are top notch Must watch!

• 2d ago

Way better than last season!!

Way better than last season!!

• 2d ago

As usual, I was not disappointed. Again I was inspired to re-vist the past episodes causing me to binge the week-end away. These characters are depicted with 5 star performances. One word GREAT!

if you havent seen it yet...then you SHOULD....amazing performances all round

if you havent seen it yet...then you SHOULD....amazing performances all round

• 3d ago

No over the top special effects, just amazing acting paired with an amazing story.