Prodigal Son: Season 1 Reviews

• 3m ago

I absolutely love this show.

I absolutely love this show.

• 4d ago

Great acting and an intriguing plot.

Great acting and an intriguing plot.

• Nov 29, 2019

This show is not for the faint. It's like norman bates had a child and his child is just as messed up as he is, but is trying so desperately to connect with those around him. It's a little different, but if you are into weird and a little morbid, check this show out.

• Nov 28, 2019

Totally predictable and flat. Watched pilot and half of episode 2, couldn't stomach any more.

• Nov 27, 2019

I love this show. I really hope they have a second season.

I love this show. I really hope they have a second season.

• Nov 27, 2019

One of the best original TV shows I've seen in a long, long time. The season has gotten better and better. The dialogue is witty and sharp, the characters play off of each other in surprisingly (and wonderfully) humorous ways, as well as intensely dramatic when it comes to Malcolm and his father and family. Phenomenal. I cannot wait for each new episode! So relieved it was greenlit for a full season.

• Nov 26, 2019

Love this show. Great chemistry with the actors. Promoted Interesting and provocative thinking

• Nov 26, 2019

This show is being criticized for not over-exploiting it's great central villain. One of the best and funnest broadcast shows currently airing from the creator of 'You'.

• Nov 25, 2019

I love this show! Great characters. Almost all seem original; maybe the sister is a tad boring, but I love it and the fact that it's fresh and unpredictable in various ways. Michael Sheen is a delight as the serial killer, and I never thought I'd say that... I watch every Monday!!!

• Nov 25, 2019

Starts slow, but gets better & better with each episode. Works much better with the long form plots/mysteries that stretch over multiple episodes instead of having Malcolm & the team solve a new murder every week, which causes the story lines to be rushed and predictable. GREAT CAST!! It's like Hannibal Lector & Det. Clarice Starling had a child & named him Malcolm Bright!