Raising Dion: Season 1 Reviews

• 1d ago

Awesome show. Hoping for Season 2...Pronto!!!

Awesome show. Hoping for Season 2...Pronto!!!

• Dec 01, 2019

goood en nice to and my friend

goood en nice to and my friend

• Nov 30, 2019

It was OK. I got the feeling that it wanted to be another Stranger Things, complete with the supernatural element and the cute kid element, but it didn't do either of those things nearly as well.

• Nov 28, 2019

3 words. EX-CE-LLENT. I cannot wait for Season 2 and I'm a grown woman. I hope my grandson't with me next go round. I really enjoyed this amazing sci-fi. I don't want to give spoilers so I'll only refer to the incredibly realistic special effects. The floating toys, fireballs, storms, and more - all make for excellent thrills. And that adorable child actor who plays Dio & Esmeranda stole my heart. I recommend this series. It's worth a full day's binge if you can do it.

• Nov 27, 2019

The kids done so well in their acting. The story was great and touched in so many important messages that young people need to understand. Bullying, racism, disability and diversity, respecting boundaries, and how adult you think you can trust can be dangerous. Excellent. Also mums love and the way she went in to the lab and threatened them all if she's doesn't get Dion back ♥️

• Nov 22, 2019

Raising Dion is an excelent scient-fiction serie

Raising Dion is an excelent scient-fiction serie

• Nov 19, 2019

I love love this show! The second to last episode had me on edge!! I really really hope they have a second season! I want the dad to come back!

• Nov 15, 2019

This was really good. As good as Stranger Things, can't wait until season 2.

This was really good. As good as Stranger Things, can't wait until season 2.

• Nov 15, 2019

Totally grows on you -- excited for Season 2!

Totally grows on you -- excited for Season 2!

• Nov 09, 2019

The most Awful acting I've ever seen in my entire life! The main role kid's play is just irritating. I just never saw such weak performance and drama. It's just disgusting to watch! Such a waste of time and Netflix's reputation on bringing more shitty products on a screen...