Rhythm + Flow: Season 1 Reviews

• Nov 27, 2019

The level of suckiness was unbearable

The level of suckiness was unbearable

• Nov 14, 2019

This outshines other reality music talent shows because of raw, underrated hiphop talent and sheer entertainment that the contestants, judges, and the whole production can offer. Despite some debatable elimination processes, the cutthroat challenges were able to produce finalists and a victor that are all deserving of the spotlight. There's no doubt that this show's goal of searching for the next hiphop superstar(s) is a gleaming success.

• Nov 11, 2019

How are you going to call a show, "Rhythm & Flow," and hardly any of the rappers can actually flow? I get that there is skill in doing both, but a rap battle is supposed to be freestyle, not a rehearsed performance. Also, what's with these judges? Their picks are horrible, which makes sense since it reflects the quality of music they put out themselves. There are so many great freestyle rappers across the country. This is really insulting to all those people who actually freestyle and would put most of these contestants to shame.

• Nov 07, 2019

Awesome show that feels like people are being so much more real than other contest shows.

• Nov 01, 2019

Excellent show! Giving a new generation of youngsters an opportunity to reach for the stars!

• Oct 28, 2019

I loved the show! Somewhat like American Idol but far more talent. The contestants not only rap, but write their own songs, which is huge. The first few episodes were pretty slow but overall a great show. I hope they do more seasons.

• Oct 24, 2019

great entertainment. Judges final decision on winner was correct. All the finalists deserved to be there. I really enjoyed the show. Kia Ora from New Zealand. Congratulates DSMOKE! Cant wait for season 2. Hurry Up! Im already having R&F withdrawals.

• Oct 24, 2019

As someone who grew up on musical competitions, this is the first time (in the words of Chance the Rapper) I've come across a contestant that I "really believed in-believed in." Not only was the winner given a (more ethical) non-contractual award, but the show provided amazing resources to the contestants from features on singles by major R&B singers, perform live with a band, make a music video, and also the ability to work with incredible producers. TI, Chance, and Cardi also had a great, engaging dynamic. They also humanized the competition, gave compliments often, and contextualized their constructive criticism. The only reason why I ommit a star is because the designers of the competition put the contestants under unrealistic time pressures that I believe were unfair. Regardless, my favorite contestant won. So 🙃

• Oct 17, 2019

Love Love Love What can I say its a great ulternative to the talent shows on primetime tv. Its so raw and cut throat, you can't help but feel the raw emotion in each person.

• Oct 12, 2019

Cardi has no place between Chance and Tip . Her sole presence is an insult to the Legends present besides her. In the first episode she's clearly hammered and can't even speak straight...what a shame!! Once you forget her, R+F is not so bad. Yes some decisions of the judges are questionable and biased. But overall, I can't deny the talent and the touching back story of some of the participants in there. We'll see for the rest! Lex