Riverdale: Season 4 Reviews

• 16h ago

Literal trash 😂😂😂

Literal trash 😂😂😂

• 4d ago

Fucking trash. Literally see anything else.

Fucking trash. Literally see anything else.

• Dec 04, 2019

Honestly, the first two seasons were it's best. The third was a bit of a drag to muddle through, but still was watchable. I am happy so far with this new season honestly. I think that with all these twists and WTF moments that happen, it always keeps you thinking like "I wonder what the hell is going to happen this week after that just happened (looking at you creepy doll from S4)?" The show keeps me watching thanks to the main 4 of the cast and it's ridiculous plot points and twists. Keep them coming!

• Dec 04, 2019

I love this show! I love the characters and the story. It is starting to get a little bit hard to follow but if you are looking for a show that is intresting and you'll never expect what will hppen I highly recommend this show.

• Dec 04, 2019

The first two seasons were acceptable teen drama with lights and shadows and a few thrilling situations, but the third one because of the "G&G" stuff was definitely rotten. I will not watch the 4th season I discover now that exists.

• Dec 03, 2019

This is a great drama and like to be sassy so I envy veronica sooo much

This is a great drama and like to be sassy so I envy veronica sooo much

• Nov 28, 2019

its degrading in each episode. season 1 was the best.

its degrading in each episode. season 1 was the best.

• Nov 23, 2019

every season it gets worse.

every season it gets worse.

• Nov 21, 2019

Seriously bad writing with an equally dreadful plot.

Seriously bad writing with an equally dreadful plot.

• Nov 21, 2019

The show has absolutely horrible writing and acting.Every season was a disaster im so happy it stopped taking itself seriously every season is so dumb but with every season it gets more crazy.If you want to watch a show with an actually good story and acting, this isn't it. It is so bad it funny.Its ridiculous and that's what makes it funny.Its addictive and hilariously bad