Servant: Season 1 Reviews

• 1d ago

The whole premise has never been done before, and it's awesome. It leaves you wanting more at the end of each episode. I hear Shyamalan created this show to run for 6 seasons, and omfg I cannot wait to watch them all. Wish Netflix had scooped this little gem of a show up.

• 2d ago

Great premise, solid execution. The Shyama is back.

Great premise, solid execution. The Shyama is back.

• 2d ago

Really enjoying the suspense! Optimistic for this series so far.

Really enjoying the suspense! Optimistic for this series so far.

• 3d ago

Absolutely shocking and thrilling! You just don't know what comes next. A little rough to watch from time to time being a mom but I still highly recommend.

• 4d ago

Very eerie and intriguing. Love the slow burn suspense.

Very eerie and intriguing. Love the slow burn suspense.

• 4d ago

I actually like the series. You have to get passed the first episode. I especially like the modern music mixed with the modern slang. It's like a parallel universe.

• 5d ago

Servant has truly set a new bar in the streaming content wars. A unique blend of slow-burning, character driven psychological drama keeps us unequivocally invested. Plus, with its never-ending supply of tension and opportunities for nervous laughter to boot, I find myself sitting closer and closer to the edge of my seat with each episode.

• 5d ago

Great story so far, really excited to explore the plot.

Great story so far, really excited to explore the plot.

• 6d ago

This isn't how human people behave. Boring and artificial.

This isn't how human people behave. Boring and artificial.

• 6d ago

Yes it aims to destroy values of healthy family, but its done so darn good that U cant stop watching it! Amazing (1 episod is 5+)