South Park: Season 23 Reviews

• 1d ago

Nice to see them mix it up, it was a good season

Nice to see them mix it up, it was a good season

• 6d ago

So far this season is shaping up to be another great one. As always, I may not always agree with the takes or opinions of the writers of South Park, they still bring the laughs! Something shows like The Simpsons (once my favourite show of all time) have completely lost sight of, much to my chagrin. Tackling topics that so called 'comedians' of the last several years are far too afraid to so much as joke about, it doesn't surprise me that few critics have reviewed this season, thus far, and the ones who did took offense, completely missing the point of South Park, in doing so. Once again, South Park is the canary in the coalmine of today's mock outrage culture and the rebirth of the PC insanity they mocked so many years ago.

• Dec 06, 2019

Back at the old recipe, great season.

Back at the old recipe, great season.

• Dec 05, 2019

It's not the worst they can do better as long as they aren't all washed

It's not the worst they can do better as long as they aren't all washed

• Dec 05, 2019

So well written........ These guys are awesome !

So well written........ These guys are awesome !

• Dec 04, 2019

I agree with other raters about the continuous story line/theme in all the episodes. They need to get back to the stand alone stories for each episode or I fear this once amazing cartoon show will run itself straight into cable extinction.

• Dec 04, 2019

This is by far a good season, there hasn't been one this good since season 20.

This is by far a good season, there hasn't been one this good since season 20.

• Nov 29, 2019

Funny, original, and reminiscent of South Park's glory days. Of course, the critics don't like it, it was never made for them

• Nov 28, 2019