South Side: Season 1 Reviews

• 2d ago

i think show is super funny and nicely connected to todays pop culture. Also wish there was more than 10 episodes should be around 20

• Nov 03, 2019

I like slapstick black comedies. This fits the bill. Not as funny or well done as say Atlanta, but it's a budget show on a comedy network.

• Sep 28, 2019

It's rare that a sitcom surprises you with it's punchlines and actually makes you laugh out loud these days. South Side definitely does that. One of my favorites right now!

• Sep 22, 2019

Extremely smart and detailed funny show with originality that nevers dull with multi layer characters that made me laugh in so many ways

• Sep 19, 2019

OMG, very funny, original show.

OMG, very funny, original show.

• Sep 05, 2019

Saw one episode...pretty funny and likeable, especially if you're somewhat familiar w Chicago.

• Aug 29, 2019

Somehow this show has made police officers funny, that alone is a feat in itself.

• Aug 01, 2019

The season so far is absolutely hilarious and reminds me of visiting ChiTown and going to Englewood. Gotta love the humor and it's only getting better each episode.

• Jul 30, 2019

This show will be the next best thing. I have never seen a show tie in so many relevant problems in a really funny way.