Stumptown: Season 1 Reviews

• 7h ago

I swear every series I have watched this season must have started with a list of things we need: 1. A black male 2. A white female (1 & 2 must be opposite race) 3. Rest of cast should have one of each type of person we can find. Does Hollywood think that every couple is mixed? I literally know one couple and they are not even living in the same state as I do. Is Hollywood afraid to put two black people in a series? Or two Asians? Or two anything of the same race? As for the series, it is hard to believe Cobie Smulders could beat up on men. She is not that big. I wish there was more to like about this series. If only it was grounded in a little bit of reality.

• 19h ago

I like the show a lot. There are shows I would not waste my time watching but this isn't one of them. The only thing I don't like is the contest cutting down of the Mustang she drives. Yes I am a Mustang fan. If the writers hate them so much why did you put her in one?

• 1d ago

Great pace, I'm a big fan of shows with continuing storylines, with Stumptown each episode doesn't end in the neat bowl and the next week we move on to a different storyline, this storyline is leading to something and I'm straped in for the ride 👍🏾

• 2d ago

Overall, pretty good. Characters and story seem to be developing well. The tape cassette gimmick doesn't make sense, but good tunes. I'll give it some time to get better.

• 2d ago

"Stumptown" is probably the best show on TV right now. The fast paced plot doesn't pull any punches and Cobie Smulders is an amazing Dex!

• 3d ago

Lots of fun and great characters.

Lots of fun and great characters.

• 4d ago

The show sucks! She makes private investigators look like criminals, and she is a weak character that makes women look bad. They should have hired a real private investigator so she knows how to act like a private investigator.

• 4d ago

I love this show. It has really great lead characters and memorable secondary characters. It sort of reminds me of the Rockford Files. With a lead that is barely getting by and is flawed.

• 4d ago

Good premise; Cobie Smulders is excellent.

Good premise; Cobie Smulders is excellent.

• 5d ago