Succession: Season 2 Reviews

• Nov 30, 2019

There is not one character in this show that I can sympathize with or that I like. The fact that they brag about this and call it a great show is demeaning to the audience. A group of rich spoiled privileged white people. Sometimes a show can have a horrid plot but I stay for the acting. Not here. Gave it 3 episodes of my time and said goodbye.

• Nov 17, 2019

Best show on television right now. All of the characters are deeply flawed and illustrate how too much money can ruin every aspect of one's life. The dialog, storytelling, and acting especially from Brian Cox are all fantastic.

• Nov 14, 2019

Somehow the writers keep convincing me to give each character another try, hoping they'll finally do the right thing. I am always wrong. The Roys are absolutely ruthless.

• Nov 14, 2019

Best show on TV at the moment. Can't wait for season 3

Best show on TV at the moment. Can't wait for season 3

• Nov 12, 2019

I love Succession so much!!! It is one of the smartest well-written series! It is more about character development than obvious twists. It so funny and witty that you can't help but love the characters no matter how cynical they are.

• Nov 04, 2019

Amazing show, so much detail put into the costumes and music. The drama and one liners are a dream. Cannot wait for season 3

• Nov 03, 2019

It's not often the case that I want to not keep watching a series because it's that good — a lot of negatives there, I know. This is a series and season I have only positive feedback to share. I just didn't want this to end. Every episode is a nugget of joy, suspense and wit. We watch the whole of the ensemble come to life, and bring the best of their talent, through the balanced and thoughtful storylines. The filmmaking and style remains consistent and entertaining which is no small feat after watching something like ‘Big Little Lies' which departed into new territory and fell flat in its second season. This show makes it fun to be bad, which is not easy in an era when corruption and evil is all too rampant, but the Roy family manages to do just that. It's an enjoyable ride even when it breaks your heart because you know even the losers here refuse to shut up and take it. There's a palatable life force percolating, even in the most mild incarnation of Kendall Roy, and no matter where it goes from here, this is a worthy feat from the Succession team.

• Oct 23, 2019

You can't make a Tomelet without breaking some Greggs

You can't make a Tomelet without breaking some Greggs

• Oct 22, 2019

Mesmerizing show where most of the characters are totally amoral and despicable. Addict

• Oct 22, 2019

Much more intense and entertaining than its first season, this series goes from being a six to an absolute ten. incredible performances in incredible situations, with characters that despite their seriousness always manage to make you laugh.