Succession: Season 2 Reviews

• 14h ago

I like it the pace is a little slow and sometimes you need it to kick along a little faster but overall it's got good writing and great acting.

• 22h ago

Great. HBO is on the top of their game with this one.

Great. HBO is on the top of their game with this one.

• 3d ago

Getting better and better

Getting better and better

• 4d ago

One of the very best shows on TV and my absolute favorite! The writing is incredible, the acting is superb the twists and turns keep you wanting more. Plus, this is the only TV show that I go through the whole intro every time just to hear the amazing theme music. Don't miss this one!

• 6d ago

unarguably HBO's best show currently. every characters story is perfectly told and intertwined into this one of a kind 1% family drama.

• 6d ago

Genius...the characters are uncomfortably awesome

Genius...the characters are uncomfortably awesome

• Sep 09, 2019

Well scripted and acted

Well scripted and acted

• Sep 08, 2019

Excellent show! Lots of intrigue and fun!

Excellent show! Lots of intrigue and fun!

• Sep 08, 2019

Brian Cox is superb as the head of the family. Kieran Culkin is just plain amazing.

• Sep 07, 2019

Greg makes this show bearable. I'm so tired of Roman being a pu**y and Kendall being absolutely useless. Is anyone in this family even remotely smart? Aside from Greg, of course!