Suits: Season 9 Reviews

• Sep 11, 2019

Long time admirer of this show -- please end it right.

Long time admirer of this show -- please end it right.

• Sep 04, 2019

Varying quality and I do marvel at how they breath life into a dead horse so well.

• Sep 01, 2019

No ending could be as great as this one.

No ending could be as great as this one.

• Aug 02, 2019

great script, but can we have more men...oops you already recorded the season....too many women I don't have a problem with your all women cast but can we have more men please....c'mon. From my understanding there are more women in law than men...

• Jul 27, 2019

Suits has run out of gas. It won't be saved by Tasha Yar, ace tactical officer on the Enterprise. I thought the Romulins killed her. I guess we are waiting for the critics to finish the job.