The Blacklist: Season 7 Reviews

• Oct 27, 2019

Liz's complete stupidity has gone beyond the absurd in this season. She's an FBI agent who knows she's in danger, and yet she puts all her trust in this complete stranger. She doesn't even investigate the new middle-aged stranger who just moved in across the hall, she leaves her alone with Agnes, and she doesn't even suspect this woman might be her mother? How is that possible? I honestly don't find this believable at all. (And I know some people might say it's possible she <i>does</i> suspect, but if that were the case she would know better than to leave Agnes alone with her.) I'm not liking this season so far; the writing is just ridiculous. There are way too many plot holes to make it enjoyable.

• Oct 12, 2019

After we figure out who Red really is, this season is not better is amazing AF!

After we figure out who Red really is, this season is not better is amazing AF!