The Conners: Season 2 Reviews

• 6d ago

I'm so sick of ppl making this into a Roseanne vs The Conners as some political rivalry. I didn't just grow up watching Roseanne as a kid, I grew up watching the family as a whole. It sucks that she's gone, But the show is still just as good. I love it!

• Nov 27, 2019

It seems like all the actors, forgot how to act. There are some funny lines, but they are not delivered very well. The kids are the best part of the show.

• Nov 20, 2019

I think it's hilarious still!!

I think it's hilarious still!!

• Nov 19, 2019

Completely sucks, too bad

Completely sucks, too bad

• Nov 13, 2019

Love it! The Conners still make me laugh out loud.

Love it! The Conners still make me laugh out loud.

• Nov 12, 2019

one of the best sitcoms of 2019 if not the best.

one of the best sitcoms of 2019 if not the best.

• Nov 12, 2019

Loving the series! I actually think it's better without Roseanne. I just hope they pick it up for season 3.

• Nov 10, 2019

Not funny enough without Roseanne. The only good characters are Darlene's kids.

Not funny enough without Roseanne. The only good characters are Darlene's kids.

• Oct 30, 2019

Extremely funny! Entertaining- I wish the episodes were longer!

Extremely funny! Entertaining- I wish the episodes were longer!

• Oct 30, 2019

The writing has greatly improved from last season. Darlene, Aunt J, and Becky are in top form.