The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance: Season 1 Reviews

• 32m ago

There are some challenges for sure. I think maybe the team got too excited about using the CGI and the story has some hiccups. Overall, it was very entertaining and wonderful and I've watched it 3 times already. I am in awe of the way I am able to forget they are puppets. And the characters are engaging.

• 1h ago

An absolute masterpiece! Truly felt like watching a live work of art and rivals my all time favorite fandom because of the attention to detail, magic, and heart in the story. You can see and feel how passionate everyone on the team was. I'm anxiously awaiting season 2!

• 1h ago

Really a fantastic show. If you enjoyed the original movie at all check this out.

• 2h ago

Seriously...it's a masterpiece. I personally consider it one of the best things that ever existed.

• 2h ago

9/10 I am blown away from how amazing this was - an immersive adventure, cant wait for a season 2

• 2h ago

As someone who has seen & liked the original movie this was better than i expected & I was very hopeful. I can not wait for a second season!!!

• 3h ago

One of the greatest stories ever told. Evil vs good. Light vs dark. Absolutely stunning work by all involved in this series. It would have made Jim Henson proud. Brilliant. Just Brilliant. Can't wait for Season 2!

• 3h ago

Stare at the wonder that is Dark Crystal Age of Resistance! The moment I heard that they were going to do a prequel of Dark Crystal I was so excited and the show itself went OVER my expectations. It's beautiful, the characters are amazing, and the puppeteers and voice actors brought the world of Thra to life. I believe Jim Henson would be so proud!

• 3h ago

Enter the world of Thra at your own risk, you will never be the same and will never want to leave. You will be mesmerised. Phenomenal, stunning series 2 better hurry up!!!!!!

• 3h ago

TV has never seen anything like this before as a media of epic fantasy storytelling. The world-building is beyond amazing, the characters and the story as intriguing as it can get, the soundtrack breaks your heart. A true masterpiece of its kind.