The End of the F***ing World: Season 2 Reviews

• 1h ago

season 1 ; 9.5/10 season 2; 9/10

season 1 ; 9.5/10 season 2; 9/10

• 7h ago

Amazing, if you really focus into it. Although mostly for teens.

Amazing, if you really focus into it. Although mostly for teens.

• 7h ago

Season 2 was just as good as it's first and serves as a great end to it's short but sweet run. 10/10

• 10h ago

넷플릭스에서 빌어먹을 세상따위를 안 봤으면 넷플릭스를 다 안본것이다.

넷플릭스에서 빌어먹을 세상따위를 안 봤으면 넷플릭스를 다 안본것이다.

• 12h ago

I liked it. I think the second season is better than the first. it's not too bleak and just the right blend of dark humor. oh yea, and I like the ending too. peace

• 2d ago

One of my favorite shows ever!

One of my favorite shows ever!

• 2d ago

The second season wasn't as good as the first one but still bloody brilliant. Deffinatly worth the watch if you liked the first season.

• 2d ago

They shoved Bonnie down our throats the same way they threw Ani from 13 Reason's Why down our throats. Less we see of them, the better the season is. I cried when James and Alyssa reunited and I NEVER cry. Thank you.

• 3d ago

Very different in tone to the first series, but just as brilliant. It looks wonderful, and the acting is universally superb. Very few things ever manage to balance darkness with comedy as successfully as this series does.

• 3d ago

I loved season 1 and I enjoyed season two. The story was well written and interesting. I kept wanting to watch the next episode. The message was great too. The acting was fantastic as well. Everything they show has a point to it except one thing. Everything was great until the last episode. For no reason when Alyssa was on the bus and there was a man "man spreading" (*eye roll*) and he said the stereotypical "you should smile more." That pulled me out so bad... It was so cliche and felt unneeded. Like some exec told them to add it in to pander to a certain crowd. In the show he was sitting rather exaggerated. But men typically do need to keep their legs open when they sit. We have something in between them that gets very uncomfortable if squished.... I'm so tired of hearing this BS sexist "man spreading" crap. Wrecked the ending a bit for me.