The Good Doctor: Season 3 Reviews

• 5d ago

On its way downhill...

On its way downhill...

• Nov 26, 2019

It feels like it's reaching the end of its run as there seems little story to tell of its main character and the supporting characters become more interesting. Thanks to creator David Shore (House) it still remains watchable with less interesting characters than its predecessor.

• Nov 22, 2019

Tried watching a couple episodes - hate it. I'm not going into too much detail. But the story lines I find boring and predictable, the show seems to go out of your way to try and make you feel sad, and they throw characters into the show that basically makes you a bad person if you don't feel bad. Just fucking terrible. Worst part is, my roommate loves the show, so I have a really bad fake attempt at autistic speech echoing through my house. 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Nov 11, 2019

One of the best shows on TV

One of the best shows on TV

• Oct 25, 2019

Just love, really gripping, fantastic stories...

Just love, really gripping, fantastic stories...

• Oct 23, 2019

In season 3 Dr. Shaun Murphy is going into one fit of rage after another. In the middle of an operation when he realizes that a different procedure is needed that he can not do hands on he starts raving --NO NO NO takes off his mask leaving the woman on the operating table unable to control his rage because he can not continue solo. Enough is enough this show is going off the rails.

• Oct 21, 2019

Autistic people can do amazing things.

Autistic people can do amazing things.

• Oct 20, 2019

I'm not going to comment on a particular season but I have had enough of the trailers. I cannot stand the performance of the actor who plays the Good Doctor. I saw the critique of Season 1 where the critics said the performance was heavy-handed. Agree! I also feel that he is doing a disservice to those with autism. I have met and know a few people who are on the spectrum (high functioning) but they certainly don't speak like he does. I'm sure there are but I almost feel like he is a caricature. I don't watch this show because of this actor.

• Sep 30, 2019

The episode opens when a woman gets out of a white limousine in a crisp white wedding dress with bright red blood oozing from her belly button down. That gets your attention! Stabbing? Gunshot? Nope, problem in uterus. This season opener needed someone to guide it about women's bodies.