The I-Land: Limited Series Reviews

• 2d ago

I saw the trailer and really did not want to watch the show. I started to watch the show and within a couple minutes missed hating the trailer. Unwatchable. Netflix, I hope you are paying attention. Stop greenlighting terrible projects hoping to attract a millennial audience. They really aren't dumb enough to want this drivel.

• 3d ago

I'm ten minutes into the first episode and I hate half the characters already.

I'm ten minutes into the first episode and I hate half the characters already.

• 4d ago

Some tell Netflix to cancel this show immediately!

Some tell Netflix to cancel this show immediately!

• 4d ago

Wow. They cancel good shows and fund this crap?

Wow. They cancel good shows and fund this crap?

• 5d ago

I think the guy with the shark actually committed suicide in order to leave the show. I followed him shortly after.

• 5d ago

The acting and script are beyond atroci

The acting and script are beyond atroci

• Oct 16, 2019

I really enjoyed this show. I am shocked at the negative reviews. The storyline was creative and suspenseful. The characters were compelling and interesting. I watched this series before reading the reviews and suggested it to my friends and family. It is definitely worth watching and I was hoping for a second season but unfortunately after such scathing reviews it probably won't happen.

• Oct 15, 2019

Could of been much better, had a promising premise.

Could of been much better, had a promising premise.

• Oct 14, 2019

Unwatchable nonsense. The plot was workable (albeit, borrowed from half a dozen other movies), the cinematography was pretty good, the actors tried their best.. but the dialogue made NO sense whatsoever. The conflict was contrived from the very first time two actors spoke to each other and it got worse and worse. Just lazy writing.. and I agree... the only mystery is how this got (reportedly) $14m allocated to its creation. Netflix is getting more and more competition and hopefully that will stop it throwing money at lazy productions like this.

• Oct 13, 2019