The Mandalorian: Season 1 Reviews

• 4h ago

A real show of quality. Perfectly fit in the Star Wars Universe. A godly Ludwig Göransson, and a perfect team of fanboy with Favreau and Filoni.

• 6h ago

I got disney plus just for the Mandalorian. 5 episodes in and haven't been disappointed.

• 6h ago

Lo que todo fanatico de star wars siempre ha esperado, adentrarse al mundo de star wars es increíble y además no solo para fans, es muy buena serie para el público en general 👌🏻

• 6h ago

Star Wars back to basics.

Star Wars back to basics.

• 10h ago

A great show that really has a lot of things going for it. I am really impressed by the ability to be so interested in a character that never takes off his helmet so we can't see his face. Somehow his body language is enough to convey everything. Also a little special character is also amazing. I am really impressed by the filming especially for a tv show. It is also amazing that the entire show was shot on a sound stage only. Jon Favreau and Dave Filoni know star wars and should be in charge. The show is in good hands. I don't mind the shorter episodes either. Just because we are not used to it doesnt mean it is not good. The show has shown that it is still really good with only having shorter episodes.

• 11h ago

I only saw the first episode, but 65% of communication is non-verbal. How can the dude act with that stupid helmet on? Plus, can we be a little more original than the protagonist walking nonchalantly to the bar only to confronted by aliens? Note that he didn't drink anything at the bar because he has the stupid helmet on _all _the_time_.

• 12h ago

THIS is Star Wars. Finally!

THIS is Star Wars. Finally!

• 13h ago

The Mandalorian is a New Hope for the Star Wars franchise after the divisive disappointment of the Last Jedi. This series feels like it fits in the original Star Wars universe and it delivers in story and visual appeal. I feel the story continues to unfold with diverse characters and 21st-century sensitivity without sacrificing story for agenda. It's nice to watch something that gets me excited for Star Wars again.

• 13h ago

Keeps you wanting more!!!

Keeps you wanting more!!!

• 14h ago

The series is allowing to explore and create a universe outside the Skywalker ... Maybe you can see other characters with Ezra Bridger, Ahsoka Tano and others. Besides Babe Ioda can be a new master in a new line of heroes.