The Politician: Season 1 Reviews

• 13h ago

This series is so sensational. Keep watching the seasons - it's shot so beautifully and the set design team is worthy of having its own interior design company. The acting is best in class. And the characters - those over tanned twins! 😂 And Queen GP shines as usual. I love Payton and his campaign managers. Ms. Dreyfuss suits and colorful lip! Amazing. Love the backdrop of S.B. My favorite airport. Love that it's featured when Queen G heads to ashram. I could go on and on. I am in love with this work of art.

• 2d ago

Great script and top tier performance.

Great script and top tier performance.

• Nov 30, 2019

Fresh politically incorrect writing with weird twists and plenty of laughs. Ryan Murphy has another hit on his hands.

• Nov 20, 2019

Estupenda serie, excelente actuación de Ben Platt,hablan de temas que afectan la sociedad hoy en día. Es super entretenida, desde principio te enganchas y quieres seguir viendo mas y mas.

• Nov 03, 2019

Ryan Murphy at his best.

Ryan Murphy at his best.

• Nov 02, 2019

A masterpiece. What a beautiful and dynamic look at mental illness and the human condition. A moving commentary on life today. Brilliant. Bravo.

• Oct 29, 2019

I loved season 1 of The Politician. Something fresh and exciting to say about politics, queerness, and the emotional turmoil of simply growing up in an age where everything is calculated in a tactical decision-making scenario from cradle to grave. Delicious visuals, excellent casting, and an unabashed examination of its subject lends a high brow element to the show that isn't afraid to elevate the show beyond where its audience might be able to go. Highly recommend to former SGA fans, queers, and anyone with a longing from our otherwise anodyne political tv landscape.

• Oct 27, 2019

Fresh political drama. No one rules alone, I think that's the special in this drama where Payton have one a hell of a team that believe and support him no matter what

• Oct 27, 2019

Quite interesting premise but an off the rail execution. Good for passing an afternoon or watch while you some chores.

• Oct 23, 2019

Amazing! Great story and even better acting. Ben Platt might be the greatest thing since sliced bread.