The Terror: Infamy Reviews

• 3d ago

I want to see all of it

I want to see all of it

• 4d ago

Great storyline! Mixes wartime history and old family secrets that give you chills as you watch each story unfold.

• 5d ago

kowai! kowai desu yo!!!

kowai! kowai desu yo!!!

• 6d ago

True Asian psychological horror, bleeding into the deepest, darkest part of ones psyche-had a nightmare after last night's issue!

• Sep 17, 2019

Definitely a show to watch!

Definitely a show to watch!

• Sep 16, 2019

This show is excellent. It is thought provoking and full of suspense. Cast members do an amazing job! This is my favorite show right now!

• Sep 16, 2019

Love this show! Plot keeps me interested. I love trying to figure out the mystery behind the story. Excellent actors and special effects. I love how the show includes the historical components about the internment and struggle of the Japanese Americans (for example the "no, no boys".

• Sep 16, 2019

Awesome show..great acting from the cast, super interesting storyline and the horror element is so surreal....Epic show

Love The Terror Infamy, a must watch

Love The Terror Infamy, a must watch

• Sep 16, 2019

GREAT show.......love the story and the characters! So nice to see so many Asian actors in a series.