The Walking Dead: Season 10 Reviews

• 17h ago

The magic is still there.

The magic is still there.

• 18h ago

Its great show for everyone. When i have started to watching it i feels like I'm living in another world where zombies live and people also but this main thing is that hard to believe on every people. If you watch this series in vr or ar you will feel the real world of zombies.

• 1d ago

Great storytelling with the just the right amount of action

Great storytelling with the just the right amount of action

• 2d ago

I have so many years invested in this series I keep watching even though it sucks so badly.

• 2d ago

OMG! What a relief from the FTWD crybabies. I hope and pray that TWD stays true to its roots and doesnt cave to constant scenes of emotional insights and psychological babble the FTWD has fallen into.

• 3d ago

incredible storytelling in the first 2 episodes so far - angela kang really brought this show back to life!

• 3d ago

Amazing opening episode, show has found its identity once again.

Amazing opening episode, show has found its identity once again.

• 3d ago

havnt got to see this series in a while since i switched to free antennae tv butit was one of my favorite series

• 4d ago

Love this season so far!!!

Love this season so far!!!

• 5d ago

This is a good start reminds me of post season a 7 and 8 so that is good.

This is a good start reminds me of post season a 7 and 8 so that is good.