This Is Us: Season 4 Reviews

• Nov 21, 2019

An Incredible and Impeccable Series. I thrill in each episode, the well-developed and touching massive stories

• Nov 08, 2019

Overall this season has been beautifully executed, characters keep getting more interesting and the plot more diverse. This show continues to offer comfort and joy

• Oct 30, 2019

Feels so fresh overcoming the third season's struggles in a beautiful way.

Feels so fresh overcoming the third season's struggles in a beautiful way.

• Oct 24, 2019

Watching the best episode of season by far, I love old school Pearson family, and The bird in the house to anxiety, them all sitting around the dinner table talking about Jack. I laughed the first half and bawled the second! How can they just up and cancel this show?! So much more potential!

• Oct 22, 2019

Fully deserves every rave review it has ever received. This is smart television for smart people that never condescends. It is part of the reason this is truly the Golden Age of Television.

• Oct 14, 2019

Beautiful, compelling story lines. I've never seen a show like this one that makes you want to root for every single character!

• Oct 10, 2019

So far I am so In love with the new season. I love how simple this show is but very important life lessons about different people. Very relatable and sweet. The characters aren't perfect and that's such a great aspect of the show.

• Oct 08, 2019

Refreshing with a sprinkle of the roots. Keeps me coming back for more

Refreshing with a sprinkle of the roots. Keeps me coming back for more

• Oct 07, 2019

What used to be a very touching and inspirational show has became a boring, depressing mess. Too much jumping around to different time periods and obvious attempts to pull at viewers heart strings has gotten old.

• Oct 03, 2019

Love the show but way too much going on. Why?

Love the show but way too much going on. Why?