Titans: Season 2 Reviews

• 17h ago

Nothing new, predictable, slow paced... Boring

Nothing new, predictable, slow paced... Boring

• 2d ago

Wow, what a Huge turn into another direction from Season 1. Season 1 was way better than expected, but still not the best. Season 2 succeeds at everything 1 did wrong. This is definitely one of my Favorite Seasons of any show. Everything is handled very well, The show only gets better every Episode.

• 4d ago

Season 2 takes lot of advice from Doom Patrol and Swamp Thing and the show finally is starting to embrace its comic book roots, while still maintaining a grounded show. The first half of this season felt rushed, like they were wrapping up last seasons threat. Once you get past episode 2, it feels like a different show and it introduces the iconic Teen Titans villain that people have waiting for. Defiantly should be a show people should watch if you're in a comic book craze and for people looking for another show with a great story and great action.

• Nov 10, 2019

For anyone who grew up with the DC mythos this series is the most faithful live action presentation of the mood of that source material even as it renders the source deeper by darkening it. The Titan world is very dark indeed. It's heroic young protagonists are ech fighting against some inner darkness that is at once the sorce of their power and their angst and that always threatens to overwhelm them and those around them. As a certified geek I've watched a number of superhero shows including the 'Arrowverse's' Arrow, Flash, Legends and Supergirl shows. Those have been okay and Marvel's Daredevil trilogy of Netflix was better than good but Titans is the kind of show that somehow transcends itself and takes entertainment to the level of art where we are forced to reflect on what we do with our own power and darkness. Some commentators has complained that Titans has a low budget feel. That's not something I've noticed. Maybe it has a grunge aesthetic but that's something I rather like. Again there have been complaints about the pace and a sense that the pace slows in some episodes rather than progressing along a clear series trajectory. Again I get this but again I rather like it. I like that it is drawn out so that we can integrate the characters in to our imaginations even when they are not primary focuses of the plot. Definitely one of the best things on TV and definitely worth watching . Great audience score on Rotten Tomatoes but it would be interesting to get the view from the non-geek community.

• Nov 09, 2019

This show is excellent. Though i think it has a pacing issue. Like they are too scared to move forward at a normal pace, so they jumble up the episodes with filler plot that we dont really need, and leaves us wanting more than each episode provides. I really think just a re-edit would fix every issue i have. However, as is, its still absolutely worth spending some time with each week.

• Nov 06, 2019

This season is great, and really shows the flaws of the different characters. It will probably be better once it is binge-able

• Nov 04, 2019

its awful and pointless and does nothing for the dc franchise. why make a show about these stories and characters when the budget is so low? I would understand regular television but this is a streaming service. the acting is laughable, the story and plot are a hot mess, and it feels nothing like a superhero show let alone something based on the teen titans. I hung on as long as I could until one of the heroes kills a bunch of cops and two others have a high school musical karaoke moment and found myself wondering what i was watching.

• Nov 03, 2019

Best tv show ever, I never want to stop seeing this #titans

Best tv show ever, I never want to stop seeing this #titans

• Nov 02, 2019

Titans is meant to be dark but this show is a just a mood-hoover. It's one depressing scene after another. It also suffers from a lack of cohesion, with clunky plot points that leave you thinking "Um....what??!!"

• Nov 01, 2019

Dark and Brutal ! <3 love it !

Dark and Brutal ! <3 love it !