Two Sentence Horror Stories: Season 1 Reviews

• Nov 03, 2019

This is NOT a horror series. It is instead a tepid attempt, at being slightly "scary". Aside from that, it is blatantly "Politically Correct", with Social Warrior propaganda throughout. In one episode, an Illegal Alien is held up as a heroine, and I.C.E. is portrayed as a monster. Some of the other installments should be on teen "After School" TV programs. Of course, in the current political climate, there will be people that are naive, and unsophisticated, along with people on the political Left, that will praise this subpar series.

• Oct 22, 2019

Boring. Lacks any real substance. A wannabe Black Mirror

Boring. Lacks any real substance. A wannabe Black Mirror

• Oct 18, 2019

Its one of the worst anthologies ive seen. If you cant make a good story in 20 minutes without it being as rushed as it is, then it shouldnt be an anthology. There is so much more wrong with the show and other people can explain ever flaw better than i can.

• Oct 11, 2019

This is a very cool series that is nice and creepy in short doses!!

This is a very cool series that is nice and creepy in short doses!!

• Oct 10, 2019

This show is borderline offensive with how bad it is. Seriously. I'm saving you time. Don't watch this.

• Oct 07, 2019

Ugh... Just finished "Hide" and I'm one more cleché *creepy head tilt* away from dropping this show. I usually give a mental buffer for bad acting in Horror...but I'm less forgiving when CLEARLY efforts were allocated to some kind of weird, politically-left, propaganda-esc type undertones rather than the spooky haunts my heart so desires this October. I'm trying to think of a Scooby Doo analogy where I pull off the now not so scary mask of this show to reveal... *gasp!* An Agenda!!

• Oct 05, 2019

I loved it from the first episode. Finished the season in a day. I didn't have high expectations for it because there're too many crappy thriller shows and movies lately. But this one is good. Highly recommended if u like plot twists :p

• Oct 05, 2019

It seems like a generic version of black mirror. It's mediocre at best, don't get me wrong I will finish watching the series because it doesn't necessarily have a bad taste. The acting is bad the stories have potential.

• Oct 03, 2019

This dark and unnerving anthology dives into the depths of your psyche. Each episode is devilishly filled with allegorical horror that will haunt you long after viewing. It's the sickly sweet binge worthy box of chocolates absolutely nobody asked for, but everyone can't resist 🍫👄 10 out of 10 would reccomend this decadent assortment of bite sized treats to satisfy your sweet tooth for suspenseful satire. If you're looking for your quick fix of holiday horror look no further. Two Sentence Horror Stories is diversely emmersive with a refreshing cast of unfamiliar faces for a smashing good time~ 🎃🌃🦇🕸⚰️💀

• Oct 03, 2019

I had not watched 2 Sentence Horror Stories before season two. The first few episodes were ok but the fourth episode, "Hide", was where I had to draw the line and say I'm not watching anymore of this. Once again the wacko left Hollywood elite can't help themselves from turning what is supposed to be entertainment into some type of political statement. I don't watch TV, especially not a horror anthology, to be preached to from the left about the evil I.C.E. agents pounding on the door of a heroic Hispanic character. Totally not necessary to the story and not what I'm interested in. Sorry 2 Sentence... I sentence YOU to the scrap heap for gratuitous liberal preaching.