Unbelievable: Season 1 Reviews

• 1d ago

Not your average crime story at all! Preety much Unbelievable story and well casted. Story hooks you with Kaityn Dever as the first victom to see in the movie. She plays this part UNBELEIVABLE !! She draws you in the first two seconds. All cast follows just fine behind her. Moves along at a good pace.

• 2d ago

Great story. No need for a sequel.

Great story. No need for a sequel.

• 2d ago

It was a stunning performance, i absolutely enjoy every single one of the Episodes

amazing. plz make another season

amazing. plz make another season

• 2d ago

The deep exploration of the subject matter is much appreciated. However some of the methods are questionable. The filmography is on-point but the acting by the two detectives (especially Duvall) and many of the supporting cast is suspect (on the level of basic cable series). The writing is far worse, very predictable and lazy, having an overall feminist tone. Overall it has a lot of potential and opportunity to make hard contact with the subject matter, but in the end it comes out flat and these opportunities are wasted.

• 2d ago

Grim, but very well done story based on an actual case of a serial rapist. It was extremely nice to see a show featuring strong female leads that didn't feel the need to beat the viewer over the head with the "empowerment" agenda. Good job on a troubling subject.

• 2d ago

Every man and woman must watch this tv show.

Every man and woman must watch this tv show.

• 3d ago

A friend turned me onto this incredible mini-series... I'm returning the favor for other friends. Watch. I would love to see the Collette and Weaver team up for another investigation. I know this season was based on a true story, but the actresses were so good, playing off one another, one wants to see them again. I also appreciated that the difficult topics were handled without undue sensation, realistically. Kaitlyn Dever blew me away as the victim.

• 3d ago

Unbelievable couldn't be a more perfect name. I really liked it but I'm still dying to know what's on that God damn Zip drive, uuuuhhhhhhh!!!!

• 4d ago

Это просто не описать словами то что увидел.

Это просто не описать словами то что увидел.