Undone: Season 1 Reviews

• 1d ago

Great show. Really liked the animation style. Although Alma is sometimes difficult to like in the earlier episodes (kind of like Fleabag) by the end her story is very touching.

• 2d ago

I turned this on just to "check it out," and ended up sitting there for hours, watching this absorbing and original and truly dazzling series. Have never seen anything like it, very mind twisty, but not in an arbitrary way, it holds, and makes sense and conveys deeper truths about the mindtrip of existence. I am so impressed.

• 6d ago

It's beautiful and captivating and genius. Many thanks to the production unit and the cast of this series - I enjoyed every single minute of it.

• Nov 26, 2019

Rotoscoping at its finest - is this mental illness or visions?

Rotoscoping at its finest - is this mental illness or visions?

• Nov 25, 2019

excellent, same intrigue and sensations that "12 monkeys" gave me

excellent, same intrigue and sensations that "12 monkeys" gave me

• Nov 23, 2019

The aesthetic of this series is breathtaking, and even if there was no plot whatsoever, I could watch the whole thing solely for the beauty of it. Thankfully though, there is a plot, and it's filled to the brim with magical realism, making it a perfect match for the chosen art form. The dreamy aspect of this piece combined with it's fast-paced exploration of time and space result in an experience that is relaxing and stimulating at the same time. The dialogues are meaningful, shedding light into the inner world of each character, and the main character's shifting states of consciousness inspire viewers to reevaluate their own conceptions of reality. I never knew how interesting rotoscoping could be until found this masterpiece.

• Nov 16, 2019

Amazing show, watch it!

Amazing show, watch it!

• Nov 15, 2019

Beautiful story telling. I laughed, cried and binged watched the whole season in one sitting. Truly captivating portrayal of mental illness and bringing alternate realities to life. I hadn't seen or heard much about rotoscoping until I watched this show but I was blown away by how realistic and detailed all the animation is. I can't wait to see more! Please make a season 2!

• Nov 14, 2019

Watched all 8 episodes today. Riveting. Amazon, please order Season 2.

Watched all 8 episodes today. Riveting. Amazon, please order Season 2.

• Nov 12, 2019